What drives me
I love to think «out of the box». My motto: There are no limitations, because the best things have already come out of the weirdest ideas. I experience it again and again: creativity is a great supporter of change.
It has always been important to me to keep moving mentally and physically. I love learning new things. The terms routine and comfort zone are therefore not part of my basic vocabulary, but the terms flexibility, new ways and change are.
Working in Networks
I am convinced that people can achieve much more together than alone. It is important to treat each other with respect and on an equal footing. My motto: every person is important and can make a contribution.
I love animals and give three wonderful cats a home. You can learn so much from animals, especially «living in the here and now». In the VUCA world it is one of the most needed skills to be powerful and aware of the current moment.
Some of my milestones
Organizational Development and Coaching
I support organizations as:
- Consultant in implementing an agile way of working and thinking
- Agile coach in the implementation of various organizational development projects
- Trainer (e.g., trainings around agility, project management, communication, deep work)
- Business coach for the development of executives and employees, also in crisis situations
- My clients (among others): GEMA, Beiersdorf AG, Zürcher Verkehrsverbund (ZVV), antares-consult GmbH, Elbcampus Hamburg, University of Hamburg, Hamburger Blindenstiftung, EDEKA, Gore-Tex, Diebold Nixdorf AG
- Hybrid meetings: the agile training arena (Manager Seminare, 2022)
- Hybrid meetings in the agile world (Haufe Verlag, 2022)
- Goal: agile - Become and stay agile with the Agile Cycle (Haufe Verlag, 2020)
- Thank you for the music or not? The effects of in-store music in service settings (Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 2017)
2009: Diploma in Social Sciences, Georg-August-University of Göttingen.
- Trained project manager at the University of Applied Sciences, Hamburg
- Certified Agile Coach according to PMI (PMI-ACP®)
- Certified Scrum Master according to Scrum Alliance (CSM®)
- Over 10 years of practical experience in IT and change projects
- Certification according to DBVC, ACC and IOBC
- Certification as a crisis coach (Schloss Hofen)
- Certification as a VUCA expert (according to Jens Corssen)
Find my complete CV on
Agile & Creation
Life is constant change and movement - whoever resists it also resists life. So isn`t it better to jump into it and celebrate it with all its ups and downs? For me, accepting what is and proactively deal with it - this is true «agility».
«Creation» summarizes my way of working: Agile Creation does not deliver solutions on a silver platter. We take the role of a partner who supports you to find out, what is the best for your organization. Participation and collaboration are mandatory, because only together can we achieve great things.
My Network and Cooperation Partners
I am convinced that working in networks is relevant for the success of organizations. A broad expert knowledge helps handling change situations: by using synergies due to combining knowledge and experience, successful innovations can develop. Thus, Agile Creation is part of a large interdisciplinary network with partnerships to implement transformation projects and networking with universities.
Akademie für Energieentfaltung
We are an energetic network of trainers, coaches and life coaches from Switzerland, Germany & Austria.Go to website
Project Excellence Development (ped)
We are your partner if you want to increase the social and methodical competence of your managers, project leaders and teams.Go to website
Added value through better customer interactions.Go to website
Standard is not enough! - since 2003 we have been following this motto consistently and imaginatively.Go to website
We accompany you, your employees and teams on your way.Go to website
Digitale Rhetorik powered by HRPerformance Institute
Convince in online meetings with digital rhetoric.Go to website